Introducing Landileigh, Our Newest Administrator

Dear Friends:
I want to introduce Landileigh to those of you who still haven’t had a chance to meet her (on- or off-line). She lives in Napa, California (next to the good wineries, indeed!) and joined TuDiabetes in late October, 2007.

She is our newest Administrator, along with myself, Luis, Andreina and Allie, who have all been helping keep things running smoothly in the community. Among other things, this entails are making sure any “suspicious” behavior or spammers who join are taken care of.

All Admins, for instance, receive a notification any time anyone in the community clicks on the “Report An Issue” link at the bottom of the page. So any time you are concerned about something on the site, please don’t hesitate to use it. Even if it is a question about HOW to use something on the site too: do go ahead and contact us, please.

If you want to assist with other matters in TuDiabetes, please join the TuDiabetes Admins and Volunteers Group and drop me a line, letting me know what you would like to do.

Landileigh:
Welcome to the Administrators team and thanks for your help and commitment to help others!

Very cool, welcome Landileigh!

Way to go Landleigh… hope to meet you in person some day. I’m sure you’ll do a great job keeping this site running smoothly! Good luck!
Your NorCal friend, Lynda

Hooray! Three cheers for Landileigh!

I’m so glad she joined your team. You guys are lucky to have her, and vice-versa!

Welcome!

Yaaaay Landileigh!! You’re awesome!!!

Landileigh…“Thanks for your help and commitment to help others,” (us!) says it all!