Introduction

hi every one. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Natalie, i am a diabetic for 18months now, I also have thalassemia (boy am i blessed) sorry , bad humur but i happen to be in one of my deppressed moments right now. I am 30 yrs old (june 15th) i am married, no children, and i live in Cyprus. I was born in England and wish I was there. Last week just a few days before turning 30 , i fell in to a very big and scary depression. It has never happenned to me before. I couldnt breathe , i couldnt stop crying and i felt like the world was going to come to an end. Now I am much better - yes i am still depressed but the usual kind of depressed- you know - the kind were you just feel sad and feel that life is not fair and bla bla bla. I just wanted to say that i found this site by accident and I amvery glad. You all have given me the hope to go on, I hope to become friends with you all I apologize if i have bored you all to sleep!!!
all the best
natalie

I look forward to becoming friends as well. I am glad you are here.

Welcome to our community Natalie! I’m glad that you found us! This is a good place to come to when you need others to help carry you! At least we understand what it is like to live with diabetes everyday!