Invaded by an alien

I can’t believe it but I took 2 home pregnancy tests and they were both positive.

I know we were trying, but I still can’t believe it. I am a little freaked out! How am I supposed to keep this little alien healthy in my defective body for the next 9 months? It hardly feels real yet and still, I am already drowning myself in water and second guessing every food choice.

It’s going to be a long 9 months.

Congrats! That is great news! You should take a moment and just bask in the greatness of creating life!

OBVIOUSLY you are NOT defective! If you really think about it you are better prepared that most non-diabetic mothers. You are have a head start on healthy eating and exercise. I think your early worry shows just how good at this you will be.

Enjoy it! Have a great Thanks Giving! Baby’s love turkey! :slight_smile:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is great news!!! Don’t worry – it will be easier than you think to keep the bg’s in range. You’ll be really low until about 20 weeks and then you’ll hit some insulin resistance, but even then you’ll be surprised at how you don’t have as many spikes when you’re pregnant… at least, that’s been my experience. :slight_smile:
Congratulations and happy thanksgiving!!!
Katie I.

Congratulations! Healthy and Happy Nine Months to You! Baby’s are such a blessing…

Congratulations