Is my Gestational Diabetes back? **UPDATED**

Sometimes the ER is the best path.

FINALLY.

Received help I desperately needed yesterday. Waited 4.5 months to see the lovely, caring, throroughly professional Dr. Kateryna Komarovskiy!

I’ve been placed on 500mg 2x a day of extended release Metformin. And now have the Freestyle Libre meter which I can already tell is much more accurate the my Walmart brand amoungst other pluses. I’m finding that my blood sugars have been likely grossly underestimated.

In the 2.5 years since this reared it’s ugly head and in the 18 months since I posted this question, I’ve struggled to stay positive and healthy. I’m so very grateful to find a Physician that cares and believed me and told me that this isn’t my fault and I’ve tried the best I can to manage this. I honestly didn’t ask what my official diagnosis was, (T1/T2 or LADA) I was just so excited to start my path to medically managing the unmanageable.

I thank whom gave their insight in the few sporadic times I’ve posted. You gave me hope that there was help out there and to not give up.

To anyone in the Houston metro area struggling or looking for an Endo with a heart AND mind l highly suggest Dr. Dr. Komarovskiy!

Thanks! -A

1 Like