"It doesn't matter"

Thanks! It sounds as if they are cool w/ leaving the pump on, it was like a big production "go get labs and an EKG" "I just had labs in May, I don't have time to get an EKG as I have to go pick up the pom..." [15 minutes] "ok, we don't need the EKG, we can do it tomorrow..." but everything's set. It's weird how this sort of medical thing goes. I was thinking "it's just a flesh wound..." [Monty Python] but they are hugely and, I guess, appropriately concerned that it won't get better, in which case my arm will fall off. I certainly hope it will be "Much Ado About Nothing..." but we'll see!

Good luck, AR.

At every meeting I'm afraid... every single one.

"But... doesn't matter... YOU are diabetic..." Opposite side of the coin, but the identical problem. Blanket answers to a very specific question(s), very precise issue(s)...

Sorry no faith in "white coats" for a long time...

Sorry to hear your having trouble...

I am confused ...easy at my age !!! ...is it basalcell cancer OR .... ??? I had surgery on my leg and hubby on his ear ( both day care procedures ...we had to drive one hour plus to a larger center , than is available in our community ...just asking and hang in Sir AC....

Apparently not. It seems to be a hidradenitis, according to the doctor's most recent note. It'll be all done here shortly!!