It's a Girl!

Margaret Antonia Przepiora was born July, 24 2008 at 2:20pm, 7 pounds 9 ounces, 20 inches long and Lisa and I couldn't be happier! My wife had been scheduled for an induction because she was in a little bit of pain muscle wise. When we arrived at 7:30am at the hospital they discovered she was already 5cm dilated so we would have had the baby that day anyway. We have had the last couple induced and I tell you I am starting to miss the surprise part of rushing to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning, but o well, I guess.

Lisa and the baby are doing just fine, so far both are healthy, but tired as they had a long day yesterday. Lisa also hasn't been able to get any sleep for about two weeks, her belly was so big she had to sleep sitting up as it hurt her muscles on the side of her belly.

This was taken before her first bath with my phone. I would have had a better picture for you, but Lisa still has the camera

Congratulations!!

Awesome Steve. Looks like another redhead? The world needs more redheads :wink:

Congratulations! She’s beautiful!

So precious. Congratulations!

Congratulations! God Bless you and your family. She’s beautiful!

Congratulations Stephen! She’s a beautiful child - and its hard to believe that picture was BEFORE the first bath!

Enjoy this time… they grow up so fast (but then, you already know that, and my only child is only 1 1/2!)

Oh my goodness, she is precious! Congratulations :slight_smile: