It's a

GIRL!

That’s right, we found out the day before my hubby deployed that we are expecting a girl! We are so excited and I just wanted to share the good news with everyone! My boys said that it’s okay as long as she’s a “girl-boy” (tom boy) no problem there with 2 older brothers! I can’ come up with too many names that I like, so if you have any suggestions, send them my way! Say a little prayer that this pregnancy continues to stay healthy and strong! Thanks for sharing in my joy!

Congrats!! It will be nice to add a girl to the crew! You are in my thoughts and prayers…

Congrat’s!! Wow! having a little girl is wow!! lol that’s all I can say! Good Luck:)

Congrats Rachel. A girl will be a nice balance after two boys! :slight_smile: I’m praying for you and your kids as well as your husband. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys.
Oh, and names… I have always liked Josephine. But my mom says it sounds like an old lady. But that’s why I’d call her Josie or Fina. :slight_smile:

I like the names Sophia or Sophie, meaning wisdom! That’s my little sisters name :slight_smile:

Congratulations, and God bless your husband and family while he is deployed!

with the names Rachel Joy and Amylia Grace in your Family, she should have “Faith” in her name.