Its mardi gras all over the world

YOU CAN DO LIKE IN THE DIRTY SOUTH.

TAKE YOUR UNDERWEAR OFF

PUT IT ON YOUR HEAD

AND GO PARTY!!!!

I AM FROM BATON ROUGE AND PRACTICED THIS PLENTY OF TIMES.

THIS STRICTLY FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES!!!

I’m hoping that you wear 2 pair of underwear when you celebrate Mardi Gras. There is something medicinal about everything nowadays. Have Fun!!

Medicinal!.. more like pick your poison, haha.

Been in the news over here, Have fun, Mardi gras looks & sounds amazing over there.

I KNEW you were a Louisiana girl… You have that swagger!!! I have friends from Baton Rouge and New Orleans… Never been to Mardi Gras, but have visited Nouvelle Orleans (Pre-Katrina) and Baton Rouge :Great Cities!!! Have fun and let your bloomers fly in the wind !!..Congrats to the Saints for the best Super Bowl victory of the decade!!!

God Bless,

Brunetta

went to mardi gras once in new orleans. one hell of a party but not for amateurs at all. great times

Make sure that you have PRETTY undies! Have fun.

I am in a suburb on LA… These folk don’t know how to party like we do in the Dirty South!!!

There too busy looking cute we are too busy getting crunk with the SECOND LINE!!!

Being Diabetic everything done with partiyng should be done as a medicinal purpose…duhhhh

If i take my prescription it will get sick so I have to substitute with the local medicinal flavor…HAhaha

I wish I could have gone especially with the Saints winning the super bowl… people really don’t know how much that affected the whole state…Saints fans are long time suffering fans… Goodness !!!

Where are you from::

Thanks!

hey what’s up!!!

I will have to go and find some…My ex took them all when he left…
hahahahaha

Just remember Mardi Gras ends at 12 midnight. All the partying happening 30 days before… So next time go for the week and truly get the flavor of mardi gras season from all over southern louisiana. Some of the best times are away for the big parades and in the subdivisions.

Sound like what my last boy friend told me. I keep telling these californy people they don’t know nuthing bout some REAL PARTYING. We had friends that would carry around a bottle of everclear so when your drink got low you had something to keep you warm. If your car got low on gas you can put some in the gas tank and make it home. I like multiple use liquids!!!

Let me know sumthing we can roll next year!!!

Wher ya at!!!

I live in Ohio Christalyn…Totally snowed in and off work due to the weather for 2 days here in Columbus, but originally from a small town in South west Ga… and I am a fan of the Atlanta Falcons, Cincinnati Bengals, OSU Buckeyes and ,Love The ATL… I am a Spelman College Grad!!! GA is always on my mind…My family lives there!!

God BLess
Brunetta

It’s Ash Wednesday …what do diabetics do for Lenten practices? I cannot imagine my son giving up meat today or on Fri when he really needs the protein…are diabetics exempt?

we were there for 4-5 days and it just got crazier and crazier. hope u had fun

children are not obligated to fast and abstain at least that is what it says on the calendar I got from my RC church (not an ideal theological text but it comes in handy)

That is true Joe. Children, the elderly and people with special medical requirements are exempted from the practice…based on the RC Church.

I think that there is an age max and he is 14. He made his confirmation last year, so I think that he is viewed as an adult. I am not worried as he will continue to eat his normal meals…God will understand :slight_smile:

Oh yes Alicia, God always does…wink =)