July is busy

Well we have little kiddies staying with us this month. I must say they are at a fun age and surely keep things on the go, go :slight_smile: We have our step-daughter Stacy who is 17 years old and she is watching our little ring bearer and flower girl who are 7 and 8 years old. I’ve known the little ones their whole life and love interacting with them. Everyone has been here about a week and a half and we have one more week of fun ahead of us.

Upon that note we’ve been to the zoo, a parade over the 4th of July, and have been swimming lots. The exercise is great but then we add in the unexpected sweets :stuck_out_tongue: Typically I have some in moderation and am fine. However, our schedules have changed which disrupts normal breakfast, lunch, and dinner times. I don’t mind altering times as the pump gives me a lot more options, but I do notice I function better when I stay on a routine.

I try to express the ups & downs to my husband. He tries to get it, but of course doesn’t have a clue LOL All a person can do is to remain positive and stay on top of their good diabetes management. And as we all know, there are good days and bad days.

So a head of us for the next week is excitement at Valleyfair, the Aquatic museum at the Mall of America, and movie goings for Wall-E and may be Kung Fu Panda …