Jury Duty Questions

While not related to jury duty. It’s been 15+ yrs. But like you I still after all the boosters feel uncomfortable being around people . To the point I was avid swimmer up till Dec 2022. . They pool has been opened. But I still leery of being in the locker room.

4 Likes

Yes, John, I agree with you. A younger, healthy colleague of mine died of Covid. My doctors continue to tell me to mask, avoid crowds, and get vaccinated. We have vaccines that can lessen the impact or prevent getting sick. Why would people not take them? I’ll continue to isolate. I walk in the fresh air each day, enjoy hobbies, and edit a book being written by an author on the other side of the country. I am content.

3 Likes

Do all you said and have a long life.

Yeah, I’m less concerned about courtroom disruption than of your possible exposure anxieties. Mine beeped sometimes in the courtroom. No one cared. Diabetics have to go on trial sometimes and their pumps are not so disruptive as to destroy the process.

However, the people sitting next to you in a jury might be any kind of people. I guarantee they are not isolating as much as you are, so you will be exposed to more risk. You are the only one who can judge if that risk is tolerable or not.

1 Like