Just bloggin!

I can’t wait until I get my walking shoes from Grant County Medical Equipment… They will be in two weeks… Yes, my Endo order them for me… I know my Medicare will pay for them but I don’t know if my BCBS-Plain F will cover the rest…
Another thing I’m having problems with is my DexCom 7… I put in the sensor and wait 2 hours then do 2 fingersticks and calibrate in a hour the sensor has fail… But when I restart the process again it works until my 7 days are up… Weird… I have do the Medicare billing for my sensors…and I don’t have a clue how to do… So I’m calling Blake and he should be helping me because He’s my ILS thru Link… Sometimes I don’t understand things so I call him and he explains things to me… I’m very grateful to have him to help…
I’m suprise I haven’t gotten the flu yet because my daughter had it all last week but I have been taking chewable vitamin C at least 4 times a day…
I have gain 20 pounds more… I have been exercising everyday but I haven’t gave up… A friend of mine asked me yesterday about if I have tried the diet pill Alli… I told her I haven’t… She’s about 100 pounds overweight and on a very tight diet…Plus exerciseing to… She need some help… I told her to try itfor a while…

Bye for now!

hey shawna!
that Alli scares the heck outta me, i read about the “laxative” effect it has. and it hasn’t shown me it is safe for diabetics. hope you figure out your DexCom!

landileigh