Just for laughs, You know it's going to be a bad day when

You are expecting Ed McMahon to show up with the Publisher’s Clearing House Prize Patrol and a big check, but instead it’s Wilford Brimley at the door with the Liberty Mutual Patrol trying to get you to order your supplies through Liberty.

Ed McMahon died yesterday.

You drive to the shop, then realise you still have your slippers on and you’ve not a penny or a card with you and there’s no milk or butter at home.

Hi Josephine:
Yes, can relate to that, absolutely. Have driven the kids to school and realized I still had my P.J.'on - had no purse, no glucose tabs, nothing…can;t imagine how I got home. Have pulled over on the highway many a time to treat a low and have been afraid to get back on the highway. Have bought way too much candy to treat a low and then been stupid enough to eat it all !!!
Sheila

I am sorry to hear this. I had no idea, it is unfortunate that I wasn’t aware of this. I mean no harm to him or his memory.

May he rest in peace. Peter obviously meant no harm.

Hello Sheila, good to see ya on. Another you know it’s gonna be a bad day is when you look at your glucometer and it’s not in a good mood.

You leave your purse in the car for “just a minute” to run into daycare to drop off your child and get distracted talking to the teacher - while your new bottle on insulin slowly loses its potency in the MS heat.

You go to make your favourite lunch, which includes cucumber and beetroot slices, only to discover that you bought those other thingys that look like cucumber, but aren’t half as nice, oh I can’t remember what ya call them. They look like cucumber and they were half price at the supermarket.

Yes. I think they are some form of squash and they are gross.

I’ll go ask hold on, yep Courgettes, stop laughing now I can’t even spell the things.

As a Southern Baptist Preacher’s Kid - we got TONS of those green things every summer - Zucchini Squash. You can eat 'em stewed, steamed, fried or baked in a casserole! :wink:

As a Southern Baptist Preacher’s Kid - we got TONS of those green things every summer - Zucchini Squash. You can eat 'em stewed, steamed, fried or baked in a casserole! :wink: