Just one of THOSE weeks!

Been having headache for 2 days now. Yesterday I had to stay home from work. Today I attempted to go, made it for about 1-2h and then barely made it home. On my way home I was constantly falling asleep or possibly passing out. It’s hard to tell but I was quite out of it anyways. When finally arriving home I just went straight to bed and slept for a massive 6h and I still feel very tired! I don’t even dare to sleep in my bed now… It’s one of those high ones with desk below. I don’t dare to climb up the ladder because my legs are just not stable enough. I sleep on a very comfy airmatress now. Does take a lot of floor space in my room, but at least it’s safer than climbing up about 5ft.
I really don’t know what the hell is going on with me. Yesterday I thought it might be a migraine, but migraines never make me sleep this much! It’s really quite hard to explain how I feel, especially now when I can barely think clear even. Only been out of bed for about 2.5h now and already on my way to head under the blanket again. I can barely stay awake…