LCHF 101 key points

How would you summarize LCHF 101 Main Points? I want to post and share this because I want to know if I have the right idea about LCHF and to help others who may be new to LCHF and who may be struggling with balancing hunger and the right portion of the macronutrients, fats, protein, carbs.

Below is my attempt, please comment, add edit if I am incorrect:

1. Incorporate as much healthy fats as possible (Olive oil, coconut oil, avocadom, dark chocolate). This helps you feel “full”.

2. Have lots of green leafy veggies (can sautee, stir fry using healthy fats). This too will help you feel satisfied and not hungry. Hopefully, the greens will be low carb options.

3. Have a reasonable amount of protein. If you’re having enough fats and veggies, you shouldn’t feel hungry.

4. Minimize the carbs - berries are good choices. (Has anyone had ok experiences with grapefruit and not spiking BG?)

If I suffer from feelings of hunger, could it be that I’m eating insufficient quantities of fats?
In the past, I made the mistake of having a lot of low calorie greens - steamed or lightly boiled. My “plate” was mostly greens, and protein. Therefore, I often felt hungry. I addressed my hunger issues by eating more protein. Someone casually mentioned to me that for my size (I am 5 feet tall, weigh 90 pounds) I seem to be eating an unusally large amount of “meat/protein”.

Thanks in advance for all feedback and comments!