Lean On Me

I think this should be our theme song. I have read two different posts today from people who are struggling, and this song just popped into my head. I realized most of us are separated by miles and miles, but even here we can learn to lean on each other.
So anyway, this video and the outstanding song is for all of you out there who are having a diffcult time. I hope it lifts your spirits, and in a spiritual sense causes you to reach out and join hands with the rest of us on Tudiabetes, because together we can find courage and strength to go just one more mile. Some of you may think this is corny, but hopefully it will lift the spirits of some one else who is feeling down right now. Who ever you are, know that we love you.

Peace to all,
Bobby

Thank you Bobby. This is the first thing I read this morning and it is the perfect way to start my day. I have a good support system going here but…sometimes they just don’t get it. I will visit this video often.

Bobby-
This is lovely! I have received so much support from the people on this site. Lean on me is a perfect fit!

Merry Christmas!
Erin

I think this is great! This is why we are all here. Thanks.

Thank You Bobby, You Changed My Day Today. I was feeling depressed and now i actually feel different.

Happy Holidays
-Adrii-