Let's all pray for Robyn

Our Robyn is going to have a pretty bad eye surgery to day at 5 pm Pacific time, 7 Central and 8 Eastern time. Please send all your prayers and good thought’s her way at that time. She dosen’t say that she is nervous to me but I bet she just has to be!!!

Hey, Robyn! Best of luck and I hope the surgery is a breeze. My thoughts are with you. I wish you all the best.

send my best wishes and a big hug

I didn’t realize the operation was so major… Robyn my thoughts and prayers are with you…

Sending soft kisses to your beautiful peepers. Been thinking of you all day. Hope you’re resting & healing.

She gets a shot of stuff in her eye to numb it. I don’t know about you but to me that’s MAJOR!!! Heck ask the tech at the eye drs office. She can’t even put drops in my eyes.

Robyn you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope things went well, Robyn, and that you are at home resting and recovering. Get well soon.

Robyn, My prayers are with you each and every day! I have always felt so proud as I would see one of your comments about my photos so I expect to see many more from you in the future :slight_smile: Rest my dear friend you deserve some happiness after what you have been going through, Wish you nothing but the best. {{{{{{{{{{HUGGGGGGS}}}}}}}}}}

Yes, yes, yes…hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery for one of my VERY SPECIAL ladies …from across the line .

Warmest and most positive thoughts, Robyn. Hope goes well and will be thinking of you. :slight_smile:

Robyn, my prayers are with you, God bless

Hope you have a very speedy recovery. Sending a ton of positive thoughts your way!

Robyn, I can’t even imagine how frightening that must be! Wishing you a speedy recovery, and that you’re back here very soon.

(((((robyn))))))

You know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers, my dear friend…hugs Robyn…

Just a few words for Robyn
My thoughts and prayers go out to you as do all your family and friends Gods Blessing be with you

Robyn sending lots of bear hugs to you my dear! Please keep us posted on how things go. Will be thinking of you hun and I will keep my arms, toes, fingers and if needed eyes crossed too!

Sending my prayers for you Robyn and I hope that everything went well for you.

Robyn- Sure hope things went well for you. I send to you my prayers and support for a speedy recovery. Hope those eyes are good as new. Hugs from me and purrs from my cats.

Robyn you are such a sweetie-pie! I will be thinking about you.

I have had numbing drops put in my eyes for eye stuff before (laser surgery) - it wasn’t bad but than again, I can touch my eye with no qualms. But, yes, anything related to your eye is scarey because you worry about your vision.

What is the eye surgery for if I may ask? D related problems?