Let's make Sandy Barragan feel how much we love her! (UPDATE: she is feeling better)

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Sandy.
Get well, SOON!

Get well soon Sandy!! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

Sandy,

Accept my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

–Jenny R

Saundra you are strong and I know you will make it through this tough time. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I will miss you voice of wisdom while you are gone, but you will be back soon!! Take care of yourself and know you are an integral part of this community! :slight_smile:

Oh I had no idea. You and I have talked about why we light candles. Well, tonight, the pink candle is for you, my dear sister. Blessings and peace.

Saundra, I am sending positive thoughts out for you.

Sending thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Saundra,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Cindy W.

Prayers for your recovery Sandy. Trust in God and strength will come.

Saundra - You are in our thoughts & prayers - may God bless you & heal you, bringing you back to be with us soon.

I wish I could be as much help to you as you have been for me. It only been a short time that Iv’e got to know but I cherish you as a close friend . My prayers are with you. If there’s anything I can do… let me know.

Love ya Sandy :slight_smile:

Saundra –

My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy and complete recovery!

– Dov

Saundra, I have been thinking about you the whole day. I have done so much for so many in this community. And I just wanted to let you now how important your support is for our family. Love,

Dear Saundra:

Although your present situation saddens me, I am Happy to know that you are in Good care and surrounded by God’s Love. Your remarkable stamina has often put me in Awe. Seeing your unending kindness, wisdom and compassion always warms my heart and gives me courage.

I have lit a blessed candle for you in my home. My Love along with all the Love from the TuDiabetes members will stay with you always, especially so at this time. Please do not let go of Debb’s hand until you are safely back here with us. I am Proud to call you my Friend. God Bless and Much Love Saundra. (((Big Hugs)))

Terrie :o)

My dear Sandy…Through Prayers…nothing is impossible. My thoughts are with you. …

Sandy, you have the love and support of a community of over 5000 people who want nothing but your very speedy recovery. See you soon.

my thoughts are with you. Read you soon!

Best wishes and prayers for speedy recovery

Hang in there, you have almost 6,000 people you have never met pulling for you! Stay strong and God speed on your recovery. You will be in my prayers.