Link for ladies

http://sassybax.com/bralette.php

Now that I don’t have to pull my pump up in order to program, I want it to be out of sight and out of mind. These bras are amazing…you can stick your pump in them and never see it. The ping is small enough that it rests in the band beneath the breasts and causes no discomfort. They are not cheap, but very well made. I have a tan one, a black one, and just ordered two white ones…

Regular bras seem to work fine for me as long as the middle is at least a half inch long (pump facing in)

The thing I like about these is there is a longer section beneath the cups which allows you to put your pump in and not have it sticking out at all. You can’t see it at all…anyway…just a link in anyone is interested.

These look interesting. I too wear my pump in my current bra. It goes nicely in the bottom part of the middle, but there is a little “digging it out”. Maybe if I put in in the bottom band of this one, I could just pull it from the bottom. I think I’ll give it a try. Thanks for the info.

Yes…that is what you would do. They are great! Although a little pricier than I would like…

I have seen very similar bra’s a little less expensive on HSN.com (Home Shopping Network). I believe the designers name is Rhonda Shear. You might want to take a look.

I’ll check that out! Thank you!