Listen to me

7 Likes

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry that you are hurting. I wish I could wrap my arms around you and then stand by your side as you weather this storm. Try to picture me there…Love and blessings to you…

1 Like

Thank you I know I am never alone.
Writing about my pain helps me break through the burnout I am going through.
:kiss::heart:️:kiss::heart:️

2 Likes

You’re right–you are never alone. Every one of us here has been there.

For what it’s worth, may I offer one thing? Not everyone who doesn’t see it is choosing not to see it. Some who care about us most really think they are trying to see it, they just aren’t capable of it no matter how loving and supportive they are trying to be. There are some things that can only be seen by one who has been there. That’s why communities like this are so vital.

4 Likes

Your right auntLisa at first I used to think it was ppl being unhelpful but now I’ve seen they want to help but don’t know how to.
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.:kiss::kiss:

1 Like

We hear you, we are here.
I don’t think other people understand the sheer drudgery of never ending self care.
Hugs, Maureen

3 Likes

I’m standing right next to Judith. (what a lovely picture that makes in my mind).

It must be extra hard right now, being in the middle of Ramadan
:heart:

2 Likes

I agree, Dearheart. You are lifting me up, too…

2 Likes

They really don’t it’s just hard work and exhausting and people not realising it makes it a thousand times worst.:kiss::heart:️

1 Like

Thank God Ramadan is a calmer this year.
Hardly cooking and my husband has decided to go on a health kick so that makes things much easier.
:kiss::heart:️

2 Likes

We’ve all been there. Be strong and hopefully tomorrow will be better. Ramadan Kareem from your friend in Israel

2 Likes

Thank you I am ok.
So sweet of you.:kiss::kiss::kiss: