Little sores where I injected

I must be wording it wrong or something when I search for it.
Whenever I take a shot in my arm with lantus, I get these little “scabs” that ake a while to go away. Is there something I can use to make these little sores go away faster? Mostly, they are on my arms.

Have you tried another site, like your thighs or your tummy? My dad used to take Lantus and always gave it in his thighs.

I’ve used my arms on occassion, and fortunately, have never had that happen. On my tummy, I get bruises sometimes, but never anything that scabs, and I don’t ever remember even getting bruises on my thighs, let alone scabs. Not to say that couldn’t happen.

Have you always had an issue with easily scabbing? You arent getting that thing where your skin easily scratches and bleeds like you’ve cut a major artery? (I don’t remember what it’s called - my Grammie had it though)

I don’t know, I really don’t have any other suggestions for you.

I remember having this problem when I was in the hospital and they gave me blood thinners. My arms would actually leave little bruises where they gave me my shots.

Would do you think about trying some healing cream?

I get scabs/ little marks that take weeks to go away. I assumed everyone did!

Hmmm… I wonder if there is anything that we can do to help these heal faster!

I did not get them from every injection, but I did sometimes. And I get them from every infusion set with the pump!

I agree with Kristin, I used to get the marks with MDI’s and now with my pod. any advise???