LIVING with Diabetes Contest Entry: Group 3

To view entry and to play along, please open Excel sheet.

Download D2ME.xls

Carey, can you post this in xls, too? I don’t have Vista.

Hmm… I am still working on the last word at the bottom “C O _ _ E _ _” :frowning:

Carey:
Your entry has been selected as the winner for group 3. Please contact me for details on how to proceed.

Congrats! :slight_smile:

Does the Excel file use VBA or macros? I have web development skills I just do not have access to a Windows machine at home.

Does the Excel file use VBA or macros? I have web development skills I just do not have access to a Windows machine at home.

Carey, I am going to convert your puzzle to a more web friendly version fro Mannie. Any chance you can get me the questions and answers for your puzzle? I suck at crossword puzzles so It’s taking me forever to complete it.