Looking for spare Dexcom Case

Anyone out there have a spare Dexcom case that they’re not using? I really like the one that Dexcom produces, but it doesn’t seem to last very long. :frowning:

If anyone out there doesn’t use the factory model, I will be glad to put it to good use.

TIA,

Alan

I may have one, I have to look to see, I may have given it away. I never use or like any of the cases that come with my D devices.

I would love a waterproof case. I have a waterproof pouch for it, but a lifeproof type of case would be awesome.

1 Like

You can buy waterproof cases at Bed, Bath and Beyond and elsewhere I’m sure. Who knows if they work, what they need to do is make dexcom waterproof. I just ruined mine recently by wearing it into a pool. Fortunately I had it on home owner’s insurance so it was covered and quickly replaced.

I was cleaning out my D cabinet tonight and I found my dexcom case if you want it- just pm me with your info.

Mine cover - case wore out. I called Dexcom and they sent me a new one, no charge.

The best waterproof item I’ve found is the Seat to Summit phone case. Here is a link to the product description: Sea to Summit Australia | Outdoor Gear To Equip & Inspire

I’ve used it on several cruises and beach trips. I’ve attached a small clip to it and it’s served me very well over the years. I think I picked mine up at LL Bean, but it looks like it’s available at multiple outdoor stores.

Best of luck,

Alan

1 Like