Love

This feeling I have inside is so weird, but feels so nice. I can honestly say now that I love my boyfriend. Before I would really say it, but recently and lately he has really made that feeling completely true. We have been together for over 2 years and I can say that I hope we last forever. It really takes a strong man to go through everything that we have went through within the past year. When he first met me I was the average college student (healthy) just working and going to school. Then 1 year after we started dating I started to get sick. This is the point where the “weak” men would have said this is too much for them. He stood by me when I was sick and those nights I would cry and say, “why me?” and “I just don’t understand”. He was there when I had to have surgery to get my gallbladder and appendix taken out. A few weeks ago he was there for me when I was admitted to the hospital for 4 days. All this time he has been there for me and wants the best for me. Never lets me think down about myself of my illness no matter how much I want to. He takes away my fears and concerns and holds me tight when I shake or get scared. All this time I never sat down and wondered how everything is effecting him. For the first time last night laying there in the bed I realize he thinks about things too. Laying in the bed he told me that he was scared…scared that in the future I wasn’t going to be there. At that moment I knew I loved him and promised that no matter what I was going to fight to be there and not give up.

“Love is just another word in the dictionary unless there is feeling and emotion behind it”

lol we don’t plan on that until after college. Just enjoying time together.

Isn’t it great to have someone who is just THERE for you! Congrats on having a great guy!

Unconditional Love…it does exist!! I am very happy for you both.

Be happy Dear hhhhhhhh

Magical Frog
A Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods.
She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.
.he frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant
you
.three wishes."
The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank you,but I failed
to mention that there was a condition to your wishes.
Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten!"
The woman said, “That’s okay.” For her first wish, she wanted to be
the most beautiful woman in the world.
The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make
Your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women
will
flock to. "
The woman replied, “That’s okay, because I will be the most beautiful
Woman and he will have eyes only for me.” So, -she’s the most
beautiful woman in the world!
For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world.
The frog said, “That will make your husband the richest man in the
world and he will be ten times richer than you.” The woman said,
"That’s okay, because what’s mine is his and what’s his is mine."
So, -she’s the richest woman in the world!
The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I’d
like a mild heart attack."
Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don’t mess with them…
Attention female readers: This is the end of the joke for you. Stop
here and continue feeling good.

GOOD NIGHT FRIEN

What a good man! He’s a keeper.

LOL Yes he is. I’m just sad because this summer I’m moving from Georgia to Virginia so we’re going to do the long distance thing until we finish college. I’m going to miss him. With all the ups and downs I wouldn’t trade him in for the world!

There are so few good men left, I mean the ones who are really there for the bad times, not just the good, or poor…but the really bad times. I am so happy to hear that you’ve found one of the rare gems. I am so happy for you…for you both!