Making Sense of Diabetes - Winners for Week 5 (Taste) and Special Round

Today we’re announcing the last group of winners for Making Sense of Diabetes. It’s been an INCREDIBLE week! We had the entries corresponding to Taste and also held a special round.

The winner for the special round was A Tale of Taste - The Story of Princess Want-To-Be by Patricia Harmon with her daughter Jennifer.

She will be receiving an EatSmart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale as a prize.

For the Taste week, the winners are:
First place:
Lunch with George & Scott (and diabetes) by Scott K. Johnson and George Simmons.

Since they shared production credits, they will be receiving an EatSmart Precision Pro Kitchen Scale and a copy of 50 Diabetes Myths That Can Ruin Your Life and the 50 Diabetes Truth… by Riva Greenberg as a prize.

Second place:
Taste and Diabetes - Caleb by Lorraine

Caleb will be receiving a Skidaddle Meter Bag as a prize.

Third place:
Taste Challenge by 1HappyDiabetic

He will be receiving a copy of 50 Diabetes Myths That Can Ruin Your Life and the 50 Diabetes Truth… by Riva Greenberg as a prize.

We want to thank each and everyone of the participants that submitted an entry and everyone who voted and commented on the submissions for making this diabetes awareness initiative a success! We now have to work madly to finish the compilation video before Friday morning… next week, we will be unveiling it to the world.

Congratulations everybody! We had some great submission this week. The big compilation video is in the oven, and we are so exited about it, it is going to be great for WDD. Thank you all who participated on Making Sense of Diabetes!!!

Cheers!!!

Congratulations to all the winners. Beautiful vids, each and every one. I’m glad I didn’t have to judge them - they’d all be in first place.

Terry

Congratulations everybody! Great work!

Kudos to the winners! All your videos were fabulous.

Can’t wait to see the compilation.

Great, I loved!!! thanks for sharing. Congrats to everybody!!!