What is the difference between men and women?
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can
spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed. Women somehow
deteriorate during the night…
- A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a
$2 item that she doesn’t want.
- A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t. A
man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change, and she does.
- There are two times when a man doesn’t understand a woman- before
and after marriage.
- A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man
never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
- To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him
a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not
try to understand her at all.
- Any married man should forget his mistakes. There’s no use in two
people remembering the same thing!
- A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says
after that is the beginning of a new argument.
- Women look at a wedding as the beginning of romance, while men
look at a wedding as the ending of romance.