Marty the Contortionist

Shot Rotation, Shot Rotation, Shot Rotation……

It only took one raised eyebrow from the Endo to get Kelsey to move her shots around. (Never mind my nagging….I have no idea what I am talking about!!) Marty is learning…and is doing a good job at moving his shots around as long as it’s covering his legs and stomach. He wants to start doing them in the back of the arms like big Sis. I just can’t go there yet…it’s not that I don’t like the arms, it’s because he is a 10 year old tall gangly boy…whose brain is everywhere other than focused at the moment of shot time. I just don’t see him having the coordination for draping the back of his arm across his knee and being able to hold it still. I have visions in my head of what this looks like and it always ends up with him falling off the chair and flat on the floor. So, I am trying to get him to start working on his butt. Good Golly, you would think I was asking him to play pin the tail on the donkey. In between hysterical laughter and fit throwing, he acts like his back end is two feet away from him and he has to be some kind of contortionist to get there. I swear if it weren’t for the fact that he is so dang funny, he would drive me nuts. I know he will get there in his own time. But until then I guess I will have to watch him twist, bend and rock to and fro with his body……just to get to his butt.

Read More. www.thediabeticduo.com