Medtronics Paradigm Revel 723 and Enlite Sensors

3 Days into my first Enlite Sensor and I get the dreaded SENSOR END message and prompted to insert new sensor. Called Medtronics Tech Support, went through a few questions and tech told me that the 723 is only good for the sof-sensor, the 3 day CGM sensor not the Enlite, a 6 day sensor. She had me restart my sensor and re-calibrate it for another 3 days. I asked if there was a setting in the 723 that could be changed to make it work with the Enlite and was told that no, the 723 is “hardwired for the 3 day sensor, the 530G is hardwired for the 6 day sensor…”. So every three days I have to restart my Enlite and three days after the restart, (give or take a few days…lol) I need to change it out…My question is, has anyone else had to do this, or IS there a setting that can be changed to make the 723 work for the full 6 days without having to restart it after 3 days?..

They gave you true information. There is no way to change the settings. The 723 is hardwired for 3 days. Tweaking it is not that hard. I’d just take a deep breathe and go with the flow. I gave up my sensor, but wore both types over the years.

The 723 is built for three days. I used to restart it at 3 and 6 days, and wear it for a week. worked great. 530G and Enlite did not impress me at all.

Thank you for verifying that Sue…I guess I’ll just suck it up and go with the restart every 3 days…This could actually be a good thing too as I planned on pushing the boundries of the Enlite to see how long I could keep them working after restarting and recharging the transmitter…I love it already as the First nite I wore it, it alarmed me for 2 lows in the middle of the nite…