Merry Christmas

Dear Brian,

Sorry you don’t have electicity for Christmas. We promise to have power restored between 11am and 4pm.

Merry Christmas
VA Dominion Power

I guess it is time to go out for breakfast and see the new Star Wars movie. Hope you all get the Christmas you wish for. If not, then at least try to enjoy what you so get.

But the downside is that power is out at the house.

1 Like

OH NO! sorry to hear that! Is it a widespread outtage, or are you just the chosen one. Enjoy breakfast and the movie!

1 Like

It affected about 1% of the customers in area. And power just came back on. I posted the above from Starbucks where I huddled with my daughter. We are still going out to Star Wars. At least now we can call a few friends and family and wish the Merry Xmas.

1 Like

Brian - I’m glad your power came back on. Enjoy your day with your daughter and the Star Wars movie. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow!

2 Likes

Power failures are familiar here, we average one or two a year on average. So I know the drill only too well. Glad things didn’t stay out too long and that life is back to some semblance of “normal”. Shalom :sunglasses:

1 Like

That happened here one Christmas morning, we cooked eggs and bacon on the bbq. Power came on in time for lunch, although I usually cooked the turkey on the bbq too at that time. Hope you got power back in time to have some hot food.
I hope everyone here had a great Christmas.

1 Like