Michael Jackson

I remember that! I used to practice moon walking for hours! Could never get it quite right?

it is a shame she passed too. she fought so hard for so long.

Perhaps some Chopin!

May all the celeberties that passed on this week rest in piece. Ed McMahan, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. You all have made impressions on our lives.

That was the first news that I heard this morning when I woke up. And I’m very sad. Bad day.

Very sad. I was a fan during his Thriller days. I remember being in 6th grade and watching him win all the Grammy’s that year. It’s sad how his life took such a dramatic turn…goes to show you that money and fame are not everything.

And poor Farrah…I loved watching Charlie’s Angels as a kid. Another sad story…

I was lucky enought to have had a friend work for MJ, and attended two of his concerts in Chicago. I have NEVER been to a concert like his. Energy in the air. Excellent performance. The night we went, his mother, and other family members, were sitting a couple of rows in front of us, so MJ was performing to that area of the audience. It is an experience I will never forget. Sleep well, dear Michael. You are going to a kinder, nicer place!

I guess some people felt they wanted to share their feelings on the topic here - with the friends that they made here. You don’t have to participate. :slight_smile:

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.
It seems he’s going to have a difficult time resting in peace as it’s already being considered a crime scene and compared to Anna Nicole Smith overdose concoction. They say he was upbeat and energetic early in the week preparing for his upcoming concert in London, so many find it mystifying that he passed away. His live-in doctor was the last to see him and gave him a Demerol injection an hour before he went into cardiac arrest. I am sure we’ll be hearing a lot about this story in the weeks to come. He will truly be missed. The greatest who ever did it!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5660400/Mi…

Michael Jackson has made a huge impact on people’s lives. I grew up on his music and loved his music especially Thriller. It’s okay to talk about something other than Diabetes sometimes:)

I was so shocked to hear about his death. My friend’s husband and daughter had purchased tickets to see his concert in London in July. Her daughter is 15 and was devastated to learn of his death. She loved his music even though she is only 15. That how good his music is.

It’s so sad when someone passes too early.

What pissed me off today is His father Joe taking this oppurtunity to promote his new venture. Please let him rest in peace. And Farrah, i watched her story and was so well done…so sad…what a strong fight she put up she wanted to live . so sad that she lost her fight… may she finally be pain free.RIP…

Huh?

I feel fine! What are you people talking about?!

Cheers, MJ

I hope MJ can rest in peace. People will be fighting over his things forever. I read where Debbie Rowe got left out of the will so “Cat Woman” he probably liked you better, lol.