MMCGMS USers - What's your ISIG?

We are often at 10-17 but was told we should be much higher… what are you?

An ISIG of 10 - 17 is great. Generally, the ISIG should be about 1/8th to 1/10th of your BG. So if your BG is 100, I’d expect the ISIG to be between 8 and 10. If someone’s BG is very high (e.g. 250+) then their ISIG would be higher, but someone with BG in the range of 100 - 170 should expect ISIG’s 10 - 17. As the sensor ages beyond 5 - 10 days (depending on the person), the ISIG will slowly drop, eventually going below 5. At that point, the sensor needs to be replaced.

Cool. Thanks. Make sense… and it sounds like I got some bad info from my trainer. Thanks again.

I completely agree to this, before i was confuse with what ISig really means, and why is it in the CGMS… but after reading this reply from Karen, i got the idea…

right now im at 105, my ISig say 11.28 so it coincides with my real BG level as to what Karen already said that ISig is about 1/8th or 1/10th of you BG…

Thanks for the info Karen, really help me a lot…

mine is running between 10-18—mind you I have only been on it one week as of today…

but my trainer just said it was fine and didn’t provide me the ratio info—thanks!!

My isig is 26.07 now BG 114 Must be different with different people.