My American Dream

I was so excited after reading the email, my friend sent me.
Their company is hiring housekeeping staff and my application is luckily chosen. (My friend is already working in anaheim, california)
I am set to meet my employer this coming May 15 for interview and May 16 for orientation.
If God’s will, I will be working in California soon. My american dream is coming true…yehey!
Though the work will require me to be away from my family… but this is for our future… Hope everything will materialize…

Maybe a lot of people are wondering why people from our country(though not all) always dream of going to america or canada or UK to work…There’s a big difference from working here in our country than working to the 3 countries that I mentioned… because in the U.S or canada you’re being paid by the hour that you’ve worked, example $9 per hour, $9 dollars to our currency is equivalent to Php 369, so $9 X 8 hours of work is $72 daily (Php 2,952), while here in our country our Daily minimum wage rate is Php325, that’s what you’re getting after 8 hours of work… HUGE difference…plus the handsome benefits… Hoping everything will go on smoothly…

I’m going to have my A1c check tomorrow, my first ever A1c check up after almost 2 years of having D!
Metformin worked wonders for me… I lost 38 lbs after 5 months of using it, and after losing the extra pounds eventually my menstruation also came regularly… I still need to lose 20lbs to achieve my target-ideal weight… so hopefully before the year ends… it’s really nice to be 38 lbs lighter… people notice the big change and I love listening to their nice comments… like… “you look younger”, “your double chin is gone!”, “you don’t look 33” LOL…

Take care everyone…

I hope this works out for you! Keep us posted.