My Aunt Robin

Okay so my Aunt Robin is in Texas for the first time in like 20 years. The last time I saw her was when I was 11 (I’m now 20.) This seems like a huge dream… and that is not a good thing (but it is not bad). She had put our family through so much crap. You see her real mom died when she was 14 and apperantly everything has gone down hill since. She has even made alligations that my dad molested me (SO NOT TRUE!!!) But in the past year she seems to have made a drastic change…for the better?.. I am just real hesedent to trust most things she says. My cousin Amy will not even come and see her “I want nothing to do with her” she told me. I really don’t blame her. We (the whole family) have shelled tens of thousands of dollors to help and she has always turned it around to bite us in the ■■■. Now I don’t want ya’ll to miss understand me…I love her like any other family member but I don’t like her. I am really trying to but it is hard. She has taken us through so much stuff… I don’t know if I will ever be able to trust her. I would do anything for her but how do I know when she really needs help or when she is just “crying wolf”? Anyways I just needed to get this stuff of my chest. Ya’ll have a great night.