My Dexcom G6 Hatred!

Miaomiao2 is my recommendation. I have the blucon also, but the blucon does not work with xdrip, only works with their app and they claim they will fix the no MP3 ringtone glitch In their software soon, but I doubt it. I’ve been using xdrip and miaomiao1 and now miaomiao2 for roughly 3 years now, And I often leave my phone on My charger while at work and disconnect from the miaomiao2 all the time. It tends to reconnect better when the battery is above 50%, and I have to use flexfit tape to keep it on, but it works very well, especially at about 1/8 the cost of the Dexcom… everyone on this forum will probably convert when the g7 arrives

I forgot that the main reason I switched to the miaomiao2 is the androidwear or Google wear watch faces… my watch Always shows my glucose and the trending arrow without having to mess with it…watchfaces are key…

As with another person who posted, I’ve only placed G5 and G6 sensors on the back of my upper arm. I totally forget which one and have to reach back there if I want to find it. Been doing this for years. Also, with G6 I never calibrate and it’s always been spot on except for one sensor that was totally erratic and Dexcom replaced it after a day of use.