Navigating

It’s here! It’s finally here! I started this process in July, got my first approval August 8, got my first denial October 13 (long story), got my second approval October 30, and now, as of November 4, I’m navigating!

From 2008

Two boxes of sensors and the CGMS device itself.

From 2008

Here she is:

From 2008

And here we go!

From 2008

I have worn it since noon yesterday and can barely feel it on the back of my upper right arm. The insertion was quick and not at all painful. The 10-hour warm-up period with each new sensor is annoying, but since it’s not uncomfortable to wear, I can accept it.

Before bed, I caught that I was dropping from a correction bolus much faster than anticipated, so I ate a 30g snack and stayed stable all through the night. I can’t wait to see how the rest of my first full day goes today!

Awesome! Can’t wait for a review :slight_smile:

That is great! Can’t wait to swap navigator stories with ya!

Congrats! I hope it treats you well and helps you figure some things out =)

Congrats!!!

we are very happy for you¡ This is great¡

Let us know how the rest of your experience goes, amiga. Also, if you haven’t done it, join the Navigator group.

Congrats. This is great keep us updated on how your CGMS is working.

Congratulations. I look forward to hearing about your experiences with CGMS - what works, what doesn’t and the tips and tricks to best use the devices. Until I get my own I want to learn about how to best use the latest tech in the war against D.

Melissa-

How is the CGM working out for you??