Navigator Update... Part grrrrrr

Ok, so the last time I posted about my quest for a CGM they were on back order. What can you do Abbott didn’t make enough. No worries I am patient. WELL, they called this past Friday and they had gotten a limited number in and I was a lucky winner to receive one. I gave her my info so she knew to send it to my work and she gave me the amount of my out of pocket, no problem. Then she wanted my out of pocket payment in full… huh?

Apparently their policy with high out of pocket amounts is to collect in full at the beginning. Well I told her that I wish they had said that from the beginning because I don’t have it.

She is going to call me back mid December and see if I have it them, I might, but who knows. This also depends on if they have any left to send. So once again, so close, yet so far away.

I’ll live, but I just hate that it’s right there and I can’t have it. Oh well, I will let you know what happens mid - December.

i know how that is i was called and i just started back to work so i didn’t have the co-pay either.
good luck