Here are some of the cool features I hadn't read previously, and hope/presume will be included in the USA release. NextGenPDM User Guide.pdf
- A system ID Screen which appears upon power up. This enables the owner to put their name & contact information. If it's lost, the person who finds it will know who to contact if they want to return it.
- The top of the pod has a pink indicator which confirms proper cannula insertion. This is much better than trying to look through the window for the cannula penetrating the skin.
- The PDM can be set to vibrate for non-hazard and non-advisory alarms. This makes use reminders more discreet.
- The Pod manual alarm shut off location is now underneath--next to the fill port.
- Improved waterproof rating!
Please add to the list if you like!