New Recruit

Hi,

My name is Becky and we live in the UK. I have a six year old son Corey who was diagnosed Type 1 just before his fourth birthday.

We have been pumping Omnipod now for 5 weeks, so although i cannot yet give out any advice i am looking forward to picking up some tips to helpfully make life a bit easier xx

Becky, don't sell yourself short. You may not be able to comment on someones problem, but you can certainly give moral support. Sometimes that means more than advice.And you have almost two years under your belt. You know more than you think you do.

Nice to meet you and welcome to the team!

welcome becky! this site is wonderful for information and support, my son is 13 and has been a podder for 1 year, dx at 10. if you have any specific questions ask away, we have had some issues with the omnipod mostly highs after pod changes, but we have worked that out and jacob is doing well with it, the emotional side is worse for him than the day to day management but he is 13, and the love of my life! my husband is only a little jealous ha! best of luck! amy

Welcome!