New to Animas2020

Hello Everyone,

I just started on the pump two days ago, I chose the Animas2020. So far it has been great and I am really happy with choosing Animas. The support and training from Animas was incredible. I also started a new Yahoo group called Animas2020 Pumpers. Please feel free to join if you or someone you love uses an Animas pump, I look forward to learning and sharing more.

alt="Click here to join Animas2020">
Click to join Animas2020

Take Care.

Hey Sama – I just signed up for your Yahoo Animas group. I’ve had my pump for two weeks, but unable to use it. Well, I can use it, I just can’t USE it. I’m finally going to meet with the trainer tomorrow. Thus far, everyone at Animas has been super!

Congrats Kimberly!! I am very excited for you to get started. I know what it feels like to just want to finally start! The people at Animas have been so good to me, I really feel good about my choice and I’m sure you will to. It has been a week now and I am still learning but becoming very attached to this little guy :slight_smile: Keep us posted on your progress and just to let you know I started a new group on here too called newtothepump. You should join, its a journey we can all take together. Good luck with your training and I look forward to chatting with you on Yahoo too!

Take Care!