New to Silhouette and running low

I started my site yesterday morning and then ran low ever since. Woke up to a bloody site this morning and the bleeding didn’t want to stop. Is that why I’ve been running low, hitting blood instead of fat? This was only my third Silhouette so I just wanted to get feedback. I was so excited because this location was one that I could never get to take the QuickSet because it always hurt. Now I’m wondering if I have to shut down that location again. Sigh.

ETA: if I want to try a leg, do you stand for insertion or sit? I took my shots in my legs for years but I’ve never done sites in my legs. Right now all I have is my belly and one side of the small of my back/bum (the bloody site was the other side of my back, which was why I was so excited for it to work out)

It could just be fresh tissue and you will run low cause it’s not had any previous scaring. If I had blood in my tube I always changed my site out no matter what. But insulin absorbs subcutaneously I don’t think it’s going into blood, muscle perhaps. I only used love handles, stomach and upper butt. I couldn’t imagine putting it into my leg.

If you do a lot of walking I think it will make the insulin absorb faster in the leg. I have put it into my arm pointing down threaded it through my bra. But I was very uncomfortable.
Hope this helps a little.