Now I REALLY know I'm going nuts!

You know how sometimes you try to bolus, and the PDM won’t connect with the pod, so you hold it a little closer to your leg/arm/wherever you have the pod attached so the signal is better and it connects?

Well, this past week, I was out of town on business. I have an iPhone that I use to get business emails, check my schedule, etc. and was using it in a lot of places where I didn’t have great coverage. There were a few times where it just wasn’t working at all. Suddenly, without thinking, I found myself holding my iPhone next to my pod to try to increase the signal!

Tell me I’m not the only one who does this. When I realized what I was doing, I started laughing my ■■■ off and everyone looked at me like I was nuts!

Well…you didn’t tell us if it worked!

I haven’t done that yet; I have a plain ol’ cell phone. I have tried to make a phone call on my TIVO remote, and change the channel with the cordless phone. And my wife has asked me about my iPod and if I have my CGM (PDM) with me.

Haha! It didn’t seem too. Too bad! I’ll send an email to Insulet and see if they can add in the ability to boost cell phone signal :slight_smile:

I love this! Too funny! If only it DID work!!!

Maybe in our lifetimes!

Too funny!!! :slight_smile:

I once called a number of the carbs I was trying to bolus for, totally without thinking…
I got some sort of verizon helpline.

safe to say it made sense why it wasnt working…

haha!