Numbing

Click over to my blog for the full text.

I was trying to figure out what to blog about today, without success other than just another song of the day post. (Which by the way if you’re wanting are Linkin Park - Numb (above) and Killswitch Engage - Rose Of Sharyn.) My mind just felt numb trying to come up with something to write about and that’s when I reread the title of the blog. Right now my life is literally numbing to the mind, body and spirit. I know my fellow bloggers feel that same way. Getting through grad school is just a grind. There is so much little piddly time consuming stuff that you just have to get done to pass. Stuff that really doesn’t mean anything to your education than your profs wanting to give you something to do.

I’m just grinding to get through what I’m doing. The dissertation defense is weighting heavy on my mind. I have yet to go through the presentation in full and the defense is in 10 days…

I bet you’re wondering where diabetes comes into all of this. Well if it wasn’t for an infusion site that went bad yesterday, there have been essentially zero issues. The pump is GREAT! I love the ability to…

SuFu