Nutrisystem advertises a Type 2 diet. Has anyone had any experience with it?
Here are the menu choices. Looks like a high carb diet to me. They say it’s low glycemic index but my guess is that it is a typical low fat/high carb diet with reduced calories- guaranteed to raise your BG AND leave you feeling hungry.
Balsamic Vinaigrette with Turkey Breast Meat • Beans and Ham Soup
• Black Bean Tortilla Soup • Black Beans and Rice
• Cheese Tortellini • Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes with Broccoli
• Chicken Ala King with Noodles • Chicken and Pasta in Cacciatore Sauce
• Chicken Noodle Soup • Chicken Salad
• Chicken Stew with Barley • Chocolate Milk Drink
• Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar • Cream of Broccoli Soup
• Fettuccini Alfredo w. Veggies/Mushrooms • Fudge Graham Bar
• Hearty Minestrone Soup • Italian Minestrone Soup with Beef
• New Orleans Style Rice with Chicken Breast • Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables
• Pasta Parmesan with Broccoli • Pasta with Beef
• Sliced Ham • Split Pea Soup
• Thousand Island Dressing with Chicken Breast • Tomato and Corn Chowder
• Trail Mix Bar • Tuna Salad
• Turkey Hot Dogs • Vegetable Beef Soup
• Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Cheese
Wow! That does not look promising. Thanks for the info.