On track as promised

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I was on line, but hopefully all problems with the connection are now sorted out.
I was at the Doc yesterday and I am so proud of myself! My A1c count is down to 10.2, from 13.9, a mere 3 months ago! i know i have a way to go still but for someone who has never really had the big D under control even after 15 years, I am on top of the world at this point. I feel like I’m 10ft tall and bulletproof! LOL.

Thanks to all of you for all the support and understanding, I honestly could never have done it without you. For the first time in longer than I care to remember, I feel in control. It’s a wonderful place to be.

I may even have a little celebratory drink!
Mwah
Debi

It’s good to hear that you got a hold on it.I know how hard that could be.Keep it up. your doing great!

Happy to hear this Debi. Good work! You can get anywhere if you simply go one step at a time. =)

And expect to stumble but plan to get right back up and keep going!!! I have been where you are and it seems like such a deep hole to climb out of…but well worth the climb. Doesn’t it feel good to feel better?