One Touch Ping vs. Omnipod

Hello,

I am 26 and have been Diabetic since I was 15months old so for 25 years my entire life :( Anyways, I have done insulin injections the entire time. I am at the point now and I don't know why I haven't done it sooner but, I know a few reasons why. I am at the point now that almost all my injection sites hurt I am small framed and really don't have a whole lot of meat on my bones...lol I am wanting/ ready to use an insulin pump but, torn between the One Touch Ping and the Omnipod. I would like to hear what you think about one or the other. Thank-you in advance.

I have a Medtronic I'm extremely fond of but I'm not sure about those. Many of the people who have them love them!

Thank-you I have been doing a lot of research and I would like some personal input since I haven't been around any of them.

I'm literally just switching from a Medtronic pump and CGM to the Omnipod (getting trained today!) and then the Dexcom once I've got a handle on the Omnipod. I've been blogging a lot about it, so feel free to check it out and see if it helps. http://mamabeetus.blogspot.com/