OP date and optifast diet started

Finally, got my op date - April 23. Have to give up tickets to see Craig Ferguson that day. I won’t bore you with the whole story, but there seemed to be a gap between the Bariatric Program and the surgeon’s office. I lost at least two weeks of time, and finally went back into my file and found a phone no. for the surgeon’s office on a printout from an internet article I copied about a year ago. Proves again that you must be really persevering to get ahead and get things done. It’s been well over a year and a half since I first sought out the operation.

Now, taking optifast shakes 4 times a day, nothing else cept for clear liquids, no sugar, no caffeine. Lost almost 10 lbs since Good Friday, this stuff really works and I’m not real hungry in between - protein is filling of course, that’s the idea, and you pee out the fat several times a day.

Glad that you finally have the date Grant! Hope that the preparations continue to go well. Keep us posted on how you are doing!

Almost 10 lbs in three days is a lot!

Wishing you success & quick healing.

Thanks for comments. Went from 278.5 to 260 for op, with extra couple pounds off w/that Pico Salax stuff at the end, to about 258.5. Now at 256.9. Best is yet to come. Cheers!