Our Pup.....A memory

Oh my. Trudy, you really pushed a button. I just went back and reread what I wrote when she left us. So bittersweet, and it still feels like yesterday. I will always miss her.

1 Like

David, that was such a difficult time for all of us. Barbara was indeed special and has left TuD with a special legacy.

1 Like

I think her choice was red wine. She had a picture of herself on a cruise with a glass in hand :slight_smile:

1 Like

Marie, you just made my day with that info. I will drink a red wine toast to Barbara this very day!

1 Like

Barbara was the driving reason that I decided to be more active in the DOC and specifically here. She was a unique friend to me. There were times she felt like a loyal girlfriend and then other times she was more like a mother to me. I am a better person for knowing her.

When times get tough and I think I can’t take it anymore, I think of Barbara and how she handled her life. That usually gets me out of my funk quickly.

Sarah :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Actually her avatar, for quite a long time, was a glass of champagne. And I know it was one of her favorite drinks because we talked about it often.

1 Like

i might, have a glass of champagne, & give a Toast to her,.

1 Like