Out of the Hospital

I was released from the hospital on June 6th 2008 not because of diabetic complications but because I had a nervous breakdown basically and my bipolar disorder was out of control. I self-admitted myself on June 3rd. I had to be transported to another hospital because of the fact that the one I was at had no open beds which seemed to be with a lot of the hospitals in Salt Lake City. I ended up an hour’s drive away in Ogden UT. Where I first lived when I arrived in Utah. Some really bad memories there and part of my problem is there. Well anyways PTSD problems is there. Something terrible happened a few months after I arrived in Utah and I never thought that it would ever happen again. Boy was I wrong. That time was twice as bad as the first time. Anyways, I had medication changes and attended all the group therapies that I could. It was quite interesting the people that I met in there.

Anyways just an update on what’s going on with me.
Cherise

xposted to my blog

Glad you’re now out of the hospital–although for me being inpatient was like a vacation from my miserable life…

What I came home to it was like a vacation. There are days now I wish I was back in there. Though I did find out that my husband and I are getting the money for our own place. I’m thinking “YEAH FINALLY!” lol

very kewl!!!