Panicing over nothing

went to a communion yesterday, it was a big deal for me, been around al fatty sugary food. i eat kinda ok with a little slice of cake,drank vodka and tonic water. was panicing this morning when i got up and toke my bloods and they were normal.happy days,

Well done diana!

ah thanks jrtpup, well I no i cant do that the whole time, just now and again be ok

No one can do it all the time, you did well ;)

Hi, I too went to a 1st Communion Party, did well too. Unlike you it was not the 1st time around(I'm old)...mine was red wine..normal size slice of cake...and cup of ice cream...but no bread, potatoes, pasta at dinner...you can see where my carb priorities lie! LOL! And Sunday mornings FBG was 91, so I'm pleased, but know I can not do this too often. Good Luck!

ah well that good.fair play to you also for doing good, oh i no i cant do it often myself, this is weird as i was diagnosis 7 weeks ago, i had sugar free jelly one night, and was my sugar levels were high the following morning, but why should it be high as it said it was sugar free, good luck to you also,