Partnership with CareFlash: announcement

Dear friends,
I am honored to announce our new partnership with CareFlash.

In our Partners page, you can read more about them, but you can think of them as a resource that complements TuDiabetes.

CareFlash provides caretakers a private framework to get things done when they need to be done, flexibility when they need to focus on their own sanity, and priority when all their well-meaning loved ones are wanting to be engaged and involved… allowing them to focus on the most important person – the patient.

CareFlash offers some GREAT 3-D animations and videos that help better understand diabetes (and other conditions), so that you may share them with those that you love who may not yet “get” it. Here is the page with the diabetes videos and animations:
http://www.careflash.com/video/diabetes

We feel this partnership will extend the benefits we offer our members, by offering access to a resource that will help create and celebrate community around each of the persons with diabetes that are part of the TuDiabetes family.

In short, CareFlash provides caretakers a private framework to get things done when they need to be done, flexibility when they need to focus on their own sanity, and priority when all their well-meaning loved ones are wanting to be engaged and involved… allowing them to focus on the most important person – the patient. Watch this video for an overview of what CareFlash can do for you and your family.

Nice animation, though I noticed a small mistake. “In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas does not produce enough insulin…”

A better word to use there would be any. Those of us with type 1 have pancreases that don’t produce any insulin.

Oops! I will point that out to them.