Pensive

Today is one of those thinking days. Where for me almost everything is unsure. Did I choose the right career, right company. Should I go back to school (shudders at the thought-haven’t got the last go paid off yet…)

Should I stay on the pump–should I go back to shots (worried about losing my very good medical insurance if the nonsense in the congress goes through right now—it will be much cheaper for my employer to pay teh gov 8% and dump us all in gov care–oh and they have built ina six months of no coverage waiting period for pre-existing conditions–and I have more than one) so I am sure while I have good medical coverage I can get it tweaked to the best by MDI…

we don’t own a home–if the economy gets worse–well–where do we live…how to we pay an astronomical utilities bills if cap n trade gets passed (they don’t think it will–but planning–or thinking about planning…well it sucks)

I look at my grandaughter and worry greatly about her future

So I have decided that my brain has thought itself very tired and I am going to try and get a long nights sleep and hope my brain decides that tomorrow will not be another pensive day…